Manufacturing of profile aluminum housing
The aluminum shell products use high-quality aluminum alloy profiles, which have the characteristics of solid structure, beautiful appearance, and good heat dissipation performance. It is widely used in industries such as instruments, meters, electronics, communications, automation, sensors, smart cards, industrial control, and precision machinery. It is an ideal equipment aluminum housing for high-end instruments and meters. The profiled aluminum shell has the characteristics of light weight, low cost, and mechanical properties (uniform force), and the aluminum alloy is easy to process and has a high degree of heat dissipation.
CNC machining of profile aluminum housing
1. The front and rear panels of the aluminum chassis can be designed to be detachable;
2. The heat dissipation method of the aluminum case can be determined according to customer requirements;
3. The fixed angle of the aluminum box body can be made into a component-mounted or integral type, and has a U-hole to facilitate its connection and use;
4. Material: high-quality cold-rolled steel sheet, high-quality fingerprint-resistant electro-galvanized sheet, high-quality aluminum sheet;
5. Its structure is diversified and can be machined according to the specific structure provided by the customer. Customers can also provide internal installation components and require our company to carry out specific structural design;
6. Surface treatment: spraying, phosphating, oxidation;
7. Press-fit rivets can be press-fitted before or after coating;
8. The special welding will not damage the coating of the fingerprint-resistant galvanized sheet, making the inside of the box more beautiful and more anti-corrosive.
Flexible configuration: The position of the circuit board in the guide groove can be flexibly selected according to the needs, and it is convenient to plug and unplug. The structure is compact, with two upper and lower layers, which can meet different needs.
The standard plug-in box is designed according to the IEC19" standard and has strong versatility.
The structure is reasonable and the U-shaped plate is used as the overall frame, and the pressure bridge on it has a positioning effect on the guide rail plate assembly. Use countersunk screws to connect multiple locations with high accuracy.
Good grounding performance: A grounding nut is provided on the back cover to make the equipment grounding safe and reliable.
Good ventilation and heat dissipation: There are ventilation holes on the top and both sides of the U-shaped board, and a fan assembly is installed on the upper part to make the equipment in the sub-box run at a reasonable temperature.
Material of main parts:
1. U line board, guide rail board, lower cover board and fan board are made of 1.2mm high-quality cold-rolled steel plate.
2. The upper panel, upper and lower rail beams are made of special profile molds, using 6063 aluminum alloy extruded profiles.
3. The rear cover adopts 1.5mm high-quality aluminum alloy plate
Surface treatment of main parts:
U line board, guide rail board, lower cover board, fan board adopt color-plated zinc treatment, conductive partial protection, high-voltage electrostatic powder spraying orange pattern. The upper panel, upper and lower rail beams are sandblasted and oxidized, and the back cover is conductively oxidized.