CNC Machining Manufacturer of Hardware Products
- PRODUCT DETAIL
CNC machining hardware products is to process raw materials (stainless steel, copper, aluminum, iron) into various parts using lathes, milling machines, drilling machines, polishing and other machinery according to customer drawings or samples. Such as: screws, the motor shaft, the model car parts, fishing equipment parts, aluminum speaker chamber, mobile power shell.
Process of machining hardware products
The hardware processing process is to order materials according to the production needs of the parts. After the cutting material is good, some small parts, such as small parts, can be produced by punching and then gong cutting or CNC processing. This is a lot in the production of glasses accessories and auto parts. And to make a container: after cutting the material, punching and welding, then sanding and spraying, and then assembling the accessories before shipment. For small hardware accessories, a lot of surface treatment after polishing, electroplating or oil spraying are required. Then welding or screwing assembly packaging and shipping
machining hardware products operation steps
1. Before entering the work position, all employees check whether their clothing meets the work requirements. Slippers, high heels, and clothing that affect safety are not allowed. Those with long hair must wear a helmet. Maintain the correct posture during work and have sufficient energy to cope with the work. If you find that you are unwell, you should leave the job immediately and report to the leader. You must concentrate your thoughts during operation and chattering is strictly prohibited. To cooperate with each other, the operator should not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue, so as to avoid accidents and ensure safe operation.
2. Before mechanical work, check whether the moving part is filled with lubricating oil, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine idling for 1-3 minutes. Operation is strictly prohibited when the machine is malfunctioning.
3. Turn off the power first when changing the mold, and then start to install and debug the mold after the press movement department stops running. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand to test punch twice to check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable. Whether the screws are firm and whether the blank holder is in a reasonable position.
4. You must wait for all other personnel to leave the machine working area and remove the sundries on the workbench before starting the power supply to start the machine.
5. After the machine is started, one person transports materials and operates the machine. Others are not allowed to press the power button or step on the foot switch board, let alone put their hands in the working area of the machine or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to reach into the working area of the slider, and it is strictly forbidden to pick and place the workpiece by hand. Standard tools must be used when picking and placing the workpiece in the die. If abnormal sound or malfunction of the machine is found, turn off the power switch for inspection immediately.
6. When leaving get off work, turn off the idle power and arrange the finished products, side materials and sundries on the job to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
Classification of Finished Hardware Products
The subdivision of hardware surface finishing can be divided into: Hardware painting processing, electroplating, surface polishing processing, hardware anti-corrosion processing, etc.
Surface processing of hardware parts:
1. Painting processing: When the hardware factory produces large hardware products, spray painting is used. Avoid rusting of hardware parts by spray painting, such as daily necessities, electrical appliances, handicrafts, etc.
Electroplating is also the most common processing technology for hardware processing. The surface of the hardware is electroplated through modern technology to ensure that the product does not become mildew and rust under long-term use. Common electroplating processing includes: screws, stamping parts, batteries, car parts, small accessories, etc.
3. Surface polishing of hardware parts:
Surface polishing is generally used for a long time in daily necessities. Through the surface burr treatment of hardware products such as:
We produce a comb. The comb is a hardware made by stamping, so the corners of the stamped comb are very sharp. We need to polish the sharp corners into a smooth face, so that it will not cause harm to the human body during use.
Turning the external surface is the basic method of external surface processing in hardware processing, and the equipment used is a lathe. In general machinery factories, lathes account for about 40% of the total number of machine tools. Turning is the main method for rough machining and semi-finishing of the outer surface of various materials, as well as the final finishing method for various materials that are not suitable for grinding.
When a single piece is produced in small batches, the turning of the outer surface is generally performed on an ordinary lathe. In mass production, multi-tool semi-automatic lathes or automatic lathes are widely used. Large disc parts should be processed on a vertical lathe. Large long shaft parts need to be processed on a heavy-duty horizontal lathe.
The characteristics of turning the external surface are:
1. The tool is simple, easy to manufacture, sharpen and install;
2. The cutting process is stable and the cutting force fluctuation is small, which is conducive to the use of high cutting speeds and improved productivity;
3. The machine tool has good versatility and can process the outer circle, end face, inner hole, thread and chamfer in one clamping. The mutual position accuracy between the surfaces is easy to guarantee;
4. Suitable for finishing of non-ferrous metal parts.