This technology greatly reduces the development cost, cycle and risk of the product due to its fast speed and low cost.
The materials used to make silicone molds are: domestic silica gel, imported silica gel, transparent silica gel, and special silica gel.
Replicated products adopt materials: domestic PU, imported PU, transparent PU, soft PU, Saigang, ABS, PP, PC high temperature resistant ABS, etc.
1. Prototype production: According to the 3D drawings provided by the customer, the prototype is produced through CNC machining, SLA laser rapid prototyping or 3D printing.
2. Casting silicone mold: After making the prototype, make the mold base, fix the prototype, pour the silicone, and after 8 hours of drying, open the mold and take out the prototype, and the silicone mold is completed.
3. Vacuum injection: inject the liquid gum material into the silicone mold. After curing for 30-60 minutes in a 60°-70° incubator, the mold can be demolded. If necessary, perform secondary curing for 2-3 hours in a 70°-80° incubator. Under normal circumstances, the service life of silicone molds is 15-20 times.
Vacuum injection molding machine, also known as vacuum compound molding machine, is suitable for rapid prototyping, copying and production of small batch plastic parts.
Vacuum injection molding is a small batch product manufacturing process by pouring polyurethane material in a silicone mold. Product material properties are similar to engineering plastics. The surface finish, color, product size and mechanical properties of the product obtained by vacuum injection molding can be similar to those of steel injection molded products. When the customer needs 1-100 samples, and the construction period and cost do not allow the injection mold to be opened directly, vacuum injection molding is the most ideal solution.
The vacuum casting machine can be used for silicone rubber molds and polyurethane molds. Vacuum casting of small batches of injection molded parts. It is widely used in product development and small batch production in industries such as automobiles, home appliances, light industry, medical treatment, agricultural machinery and military industry.
Numbering project technical parameters
Vacuum injection molding machine model: V550, V650, V850, V1000, V1200, V1200S, V1200-JC, V2000, V2500
1. Injection capacity (g) 1000, 2500-15000
2. Mold size: 550*500*450(mm), 650*600*550(mm) 850*750*800(mm), 1000*800*780(mm), 1200*950*820(mm), 1200 *2000*820(mm), 2000*1200*1000(mm), 2500*1200*100(mm)
3. Vacuum degree can reach: ≤-97 to -100 (Kpa)
4. Vacuum volume: 40 (m3/h), 65 (m3/h), 100 (m3/h), 100 (m3/h), 200 (m3/h), 300 (m3/h), 200+ 300 (m3/h), 300+300 (m3/h)
5. Vacuum time ≤ 3 (Min), ≤ 3 (Min), ≤ 3 (Min), ≤ 3 (Min)
6. Deflation time (adjustable) ≤20 (Sec), ≤50 (Sec)
7. Vacuum pressure holding time≤2(Kpa/H)≤2(Kpa/H)≤3(Kpa/H)≤5(Kpa/H)
8. Pouring method (optional) manual / electric
9. Input power AC 380V/50Hz, AC 380V/50Hz, AC 380V/50Hz, AC 380V/50Hz
10. Power of the whole machine 1 (Kw), 2 (Kw), 5 (Kw), 6 (Kw)
11. Equipment weight 500 (Kg), 1000 (Kg), 1500 (Kg), 3400 (Kg)